You can choose a date and time for your tutorial that is convenient for you; you will be allocated a teacher who is available at that time. Tutorials cannot be booked within the next 24 hours, but you can book them up to 7 days in advance,
1. Login to your E2Language account and scroll down to the Bookings panel:
2. Click on Book Now. If this isn't your first booking, it will say Appointment details; click on this and you will have the option to Book another session
3. Then you will be asked to select a day and then a time:
NOTE: All bookings are made in your local time zone, and in the 24-hour clock (00:00-23:59).
4. Confirm your booking by clicking “Yes”. You will be sent a confirmation email (please check your spam folder!).
5. You will receive an email from your teacher ABOUT 5 MINUTES BEFORE your tutorial is due to begin; this email will include a Zoom link, and all you have to do is click the link!
NOTE: You must provide at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling a 1:1 session.
If you do not attend your session without giving 24 hours' notice, it will be listed as taken and if you wish to rebook it you may have to pay a fee of USD$39 (for tutorials) or USD$15 (for other session types).