When you book a Tutorial, YOU choose a date and time that is convenient for you; you will be allocated a teacher who is available at that time. Tutorials cannot be booked within the next 24 hours, but you can book them up to 7 days in advance.
1. Login to your E2Language account and then click on 'TUTORIALS' on the left menu.
Alternatively, login to your E2Language account and then select 'PROGRESS' from the top menu. Click on 'Register' next to 'Tutorials'.
2. A pop-up called "Book Tutorial Session" will appear. Click on "Book another session".
3. You will be asked to select a day and a time. All bookings are made in your local time zone, and in the 24-hour clock (eg. 4:00 = 4am and 16:00 = 4pm!)
4. Please select the task(s) that you want to focus on in the tutorial.
5. Once you have submitted your booking, you will be prompted to check your email (please check your spam folder!) for booking confirmation and tutorial details.
For IMPORTANT information on how to prepare your technical requirements, please read this article: How do I prepare for a 1:1 session?
NOTE: If you have technical issues during the tutorial that could have been avoided by preparation, we will need to count the session as taken. To re-book it, you will need to pay a fee of USD$39.
5. You will receive an email from your teacher ABOUT 5 MINUTES BEFORE your tutorial is due to begin; this email will include a Zoom link and all you will need to do is click the link
NOTE: You must provide at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling a 1:1 session. If you do not attend your session without giving 24 hours' notice, we will need to count the session as taken. To re-book it, you will need to pay a fee of USD$39.
If you would like to purchase additional tutorials as add-ons, see: How do I buy more tutorials?
If you have any questions or concerns, just email our support team at email@example.com !