You can get help in one of four ways:
1. Search our FAQ articles at https://help.e2language.com/support/solutions
2. Email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Ask our support team a question via Helpdesk (from website)
4. Send our support team a Whiteboard message (from student dashboard)
Ask a question on the Helpdesk
You don't have to be a student of E2Language to access our Helpdesk. On the E2Language homepage you can click on Need help? on the right-hand side.
Need help? will create a pop-up window in which you can enter your details and your enquiry:
If you are an E2Language student, please enter the same email you signed up with.
Once you have submitted this form, our support team will get back to you within 24 hours!
2. Send us a message on the Whiteboard
To use the Whiteboard, you need to be a student of E2Language. Login to your E2Language account and click on Messages on the left-hand menu of your student dashboard.
Click on Add New Topic to create a new message.
Type your topic name and write a detailed message in the text box provided. Click on Create to send the message.
Once you have sent your message it will be listed under Active. You can check your past messages from Archived.