Please note: Study Plan consultations have been discontinued since 6 January 2020. However, you can still book a study plan consultation if:
- You purchased a Gold/Platinum package with this feature before 6 January 2020 and have not used it, or
- You are a non-nursing/medicine student on OET Bronze package or above (please contact us at email@example.com for booking)
A study plan consultation is a live, one-on-one session with a teacher that gives you an orientation to your student platform.
The teacher will also ask you questions about your test needs and help you work out which skill areas you need to focus on.
Please try to book this session as early as possible in your preparation.
To book a Study Plan Consultation, please follow these steps:
1. Log in and click on the Progress tab on your student dashboard
2. Select a day and a time that suits you
3. Confirm your booking by clicking “Yes”. You will be sent a confirmation email (please check your spam folder!)
4. You will receive an email from your teacher ABOUT 5 MINUTES BEFORE the session is due to begin; this email will include a Zoom link, and all you have to do is click the link!
NOTE: You must provide at least 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling a 1:1 session.
If you do not attend your session without giving 24 hours' notice, it will be listed as taken and if you wish to rebook it you may have to pay a fee of USD$15.
NOTE: All bookings are made in your local time zone, and in the 24-hour clock (eg. 4:00 = 4am and 16:00 = 4pm!)
Important: the study plan created by your teacher is not the same as the study pathway, which you can generate yourself in addition. For more details, please see here: Study plan vs Study pathway