For the OET Mini Mock Test and the IELTS Mock Test, you need to book the Speaking section separately with a teacher. This can be done before or after you submit the Reading, Writing and Listening section.
When you book the Speaking session, you will choose a day and time that suits you.
Before you click on 'Yes' to confirm the booking, please check that the date and time are correct.
Once you have submitted and confirmed your booking, you will see a pop-up message that confirms your successful booking. Please test Zoom on your desktop computer or laptop by clicking on 'click this link NOW'.
Please make sure you attend OR cancel/reschedule with MORE THAN 24 hours' notice. If you do not show, or if you do not allow 24 hours' notice to cancel/reschedule the session, you will need to pay a reset fee of USD$15 to book the session again.
It is very important that you prepare your technology for the session, so that it goes smoothly. If your technology doesn't work on the day and you haven't taken reasonable action to prepare it, you will need to pay a reset fee of USD$15 to book the session again.
To prepare your technology, please make sure:
- you have strong, reliable internet (you need an upload/download speed of 60kbps)
- you are using a laptop or desktop computer with Chrome browser
- you have tested Zoom on your computer (https://zoom.us/test) to check your microphone and video is working
- you have downloaded Zoom IF YOU NEED TO; for many devices, you do not need to download it for the sessions to work. You will discover what you need to do for your device when you do the Zoom test above.
To start the session on the day, please note:
- you will only receive the link to join about 5 minutes before the session is due to start
- you will receive this link in your registered email inbox - there is no need to be logged into the E2Language platform
- providing Zoom is working on your device and browser, you just need to click on the Zoom link in the email invitation and the session will open!
Please note: Your teacher will allow no more than the first 5 minutes of the session to help you fix any technical issues you are experiencing. After that time, they may ask that the session be cancelled so you can resolve the issues and book again. In this case, unless you can show you did the necessary preparations, you will need to pay the reset fee of USD$15 to book again.
For ANY questions or concerns before or after your session, please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org