If you take a Tutorial and you have trouble with your speaker or your microphone, OR if you have tried testing Zoom and you find you have trouble with your speaker or your microphone, please follow these steps:
- Follow the instructions on this page until you see the menu at the bottom of the instructions:
- If you have different Microphone options, click on another one AND if you have different speaker options, click on another one
- Then click on "Test Speaker and Microphone" and follow instructions - you might find it is fixed.
- If it isn't fixed, go back to this menu and click on "Audio Settings" - you will see this pop-up:
- Check the "Volume" of your speaker and your microphone are up high enough
- Test them both by clicking on "Test Speaker" then "Test Mic" - you might find it fixed.
- If it isn't fixed, please email our Support team at email@example.com for further help!